Propel seeks a talented web designer with a passion for crafting crisp and elegant user interfaces to join its growing web development team. Reporting to the Director of Software Development, the Web Designer will be responsible for creating and evolving visual identities for Propel's web-centric products and services. The ideal candidate understands that usability is key, forms can be beautiful, and how interactive elements can be tastefully implemented to streamline the user experience.
- Help Propel continue to improve the user's experience for our brand and products on the web.
- Create responsive web designs in HTML/CSS
- Design interfaces with a strong focus on usability and user experience
- Adopt and master emerging web design trends
Skills you'll need:
- Possess a solid design sense
- Have 2-3 years of experience designing for the web
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS (No Dreamweaver please)
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 trends (e.g. responsive design)
Why Work At Propel?
At Propel, we believe it is critical to create an environment dedicated to personal growth and career mastery. We want people to love what they do and feel excited about their role and unique contributions to their team and the company. To help encourage personal growth we will provide opportunities to attend training seminars, networking events, and industry conferences.
Are You Our Perfect Candidate?
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and most importantly, include a portfolio of your recent work.