Web Application Developer - Quincy, MA
Propel Marketing seeks a talented Python programmer familiar with the Django application framework to work as a full-time member of the software development team in our Quincy office. Here you'll enjoy a key role in creating brilliantly engineered applications which help small to medium-sized businesses leverage the power of the internet.
This role is best suited for the developer who shares our unwavering enthusiasm about the internet and its near unlimited possibilities. The ideal candidate already has experience building applications for the web and can send examples of 1-2 public facing web projects they contributed to.
- Build consumer and business-facing applications using the Django application framework.
- Collaborate with front-end developers, designers, and stakeholders on application conceptualization and planning.
- Learn and adopt industry best practices for application development including test-driven development and revision control.
- PostgreSQL / MySQL
Other Preferred Skills
- Mercurial / Git
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 2-3 years of experience building web-centric applications in Python
- Love programming and pushing the limits of what they know
- Be self-managed and self-motivated
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
Why Work At Propel?
At Propel, we believe it is critical to create an environment dedicated to personal growth and career mastery. We want people to love what they do and feel excited about their role and unique contributions within their teams. To help encourage personal growth we will provide opportunities to attend training seminars, networking events, and industry conferences.