This is a key leadership position within Propel Marketing reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and responsible for managing overall Propel Marketing brand, Internal and External communications, Public Relations and Sales and Marketing campaigns. This senior leader will direct a team of marketing professionals and will work closely with senior leadership to execute marketing programs to achieve company goals.
- Manage Marketing budget for this position with weekly & monthly reporting. Assist with annual budget planning.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing teams to build and execute plans to introduce products, or sales and marketing programs in the partner channels.
- Own corporate website and work closely with technology and demand generation teams to keep it updated.
- Manage related vendor contracts.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Legal and Operations teams to build and execute marketing programs.
- Support marketing and sales programs by leading team to build and execute marketing materials including sales collateral, office and specialty items, presentations, training materials, FAQs, emails, and landing pages.
- Oversee Corporate Marketing activities including social media,press releases, newsletter, website content and communications.
- Direct the execution of corporate events including marketing, sales and PR events. Attends events as appropriate.
- Collect and provide market feedback to Senior leadership to inform go to market strategies including changes to product and fulfillment.
- Build and maintain customer case studies and customer personas.
- Supervises the work of others and responsible for setting expectations, developing, and providing constructive feedback. Builds, develops and manages a team capable of carrying out objectives.
- Ensure all internal and partner-facing communications and messaging reinforce brand, support corporate objectives and are aligned across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing and successfully growing marketing teams in a fast paced high-growth environment
- Experience in a marketing role managing a team of 4 or more.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including accountability, integrity, maturity, planning, delegation, influence
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor and ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite required
- Proficient user of desktop document and design applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite) Experience using Salesforce and/or marketing automation.
- Must be able to succeed and thrive in face-paced and flexible work environment
Founded in 2012, Propel Marketing is an incubated start-up within New Media Investment Group (Nasdaq: NEWM) and is experiencing explosive growth. We are a group of hard working and fun loving individuals that are passionate about delivering digital marketing services to small and medium businesses in the United States.