|We are seeking a highly motivated Finance Sr. Staff Accountant in North Quincy, MA to join the fast paced high performing Propel team! The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, possess an analytical approach to problem solving, be well organized, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast passed digital environment. Reports directly to the Controller of Propel, the Staff Accountant will be a key contributor, and responsibilities include:
- Prepare journal entries; maintain and reconcile detailed ledger accounts for monthly financial close with tight reporting deadlines.
- Prepare monthly internal reporting package and provide management with meaningful, accurate and timely financial analysis.
- Prepare Balance Sheet Account reconciliations with appropriate support
- Analyze general ledger accounts and trends
- Liaise with various departments throughout the organization
- Calculate commissions
- Assist Finance Director and Controller with Ad Hoc analysis and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Five to Seven years’ experience in accounting and finance atmosphere.
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual, who works independently and requires little supervision
- Ability to independently prioritize and complete tasks in a structured manner
- Strong ability to interface and cultivate good working relationships across departments
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with SalesForce , Financialforce, Lawson, auth.net(preferred not required).