Propel Marketing is seeking an individual with CRM expertise and a keen sense of business to support Propel’s growing sales and operations teams. As a key member of the organization, the Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the sales, operations and development teams to serve as an administrator for our implementation of Salesforce.com and work with related databases and processes. The successful candidate will have experience developing, maintaining and deploying Salesforce.com features, product enhancements and applications.
- Serve as team administrator for Salesforce.com and work with end users to answer workflow and system-related questions regarding products, pricing, best practices, etc.
- Provide Salesforce.com administration and operational support including user and security management, hierarchies, roles, lead import and management, view creation and administration, and more.
- Become the expert and administrator for all existing sales reports and dashboards, and work with sales and operations management to develop and launch new reports and dashboards.
- Create and manage custom objects, page layouts and fields within the CRM.
- Support sales operations by facilitating lead generation projects and importing new leads into the CRM using wizards, the Salesforce.com Data Loader and other tools.
- Manage account and lead data to maintain a high level of accuracy and continue to improve upon the existing data.
- Implement new products and packages within the CRM and communicate updates throughout the company.
- Work directly with a Salesforce.com development team to coordinate the implementation of new CRM functionality, reports and dashboards.
- Develop Salesforce.com training materials and conduct sessions for end users. Act as a support resource for existing users post-training.
- Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline the overall sales operations process within the CRM.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related discipline.
- At least three years experience in sales operations or related field, ideally sales and/or marketing-related.
- 2+ years of CRM administration and operational support, ideally with Salesforce.com.
- Familiarity with relational databases and related concepts.
- Excellent communication, training, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and managed, exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to independently prioritize and complete tasks in a structured manner.
- Strong ability to interface and cultivate good working relationships across departments.
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Are You Our Perfect Candidate?
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.