Software Engineer - Cambridge, MA
Software Engineer – Boston, MA
About the Team:
The team you’ll be joining is a small, self-organized Agile group focused on solving hard engineering problems. Propel is full of truly talented and deeply knowledgeable developers who love their craft. We use an agile process that ensures the features we build will delight our customers.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference within a rapidly growing company; we reward individual efforts and promote a team attitude. You will be empowered to design, build, and own applications and integrations that will have a meaningful impact on our company.
- You have experience building web service applications and systems integrations
- You have experience developing and deploying software at high scale
- You understand the basics of scalable SaaS systems: Linux, Amazon EC2 and HTTP
- You understand the principles of software craftsmanship. You write clean code, even when working on extremely hard problems. You unit test everything
- You’re familiar with relational databases and modeling complex data sets
What We Look For:
- People we can learn from!
- People that love programming and pushing the limits of what they know!
- People who are creative, passionate, and curious!
This position is based in Boston, MA located at 308 Congress St, just two blocks from South Station.
No recruiters please