Our team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help define and drive product and operational strategy and requirements for our growing company. This position reports to the Director, Product and Operations and works closely with the sales, operations and technology teams by developing business requirements for new and existing products. The ideal candidate should be motivated, passionate about technology and marketing, and should have a general understanding of online advertising operations.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and drive requirements for new products and services
- Refine the product vision, using input from internal and external resources
- Train internal teams on general product functionality, benefits, analytics, etc.
- Champion analytics for the company, tracking product adoption, usage and overall success
- Develop standards and templates for product and process documentation and produce detailed docs for existing suite of products and services
- Collaborate with the support, operations, sales and development teams to compile feature requirements and feedback about usability for existing and new products
- Research market trends and new digital product offerings within the advertising and marketing industries
- Provide sales support when necessary related to product offerings including training, developing campaigns, delivering presentations, etc.
- Assist in the management of relationships with third-party vendors and partners
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent
- Have at least 3+ years experience within a product and operations management role
- Proven track record of successful launch and ongoing maintenance of revenue products from the idea phase to the product's release
- Strong knowledge of product and project management concepts and best practices
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment
- Exceptionally strong documentation skills and ability to train internal and external teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a growing, fast-paced environment