Propel Marketing is seeking a Marketing Implementation Manager to supervise a growing team of specialists. The manager should maximize efficiency and quality of Propel’s marketing products, and coordinate closely with other departments to ensure the highest quality of service for our clients. The manager will become an expert in all matters of fulfillment, and train new hires in our diverse suite of product offerings. The manager will be responsible for internal and external communication surrounding products and client campaigns. They will work closely with the sales and product managers, helping to best serve our internal and external operations.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a growing team of implementation and client service specialists in day-to-day operations
- Communicate and manage overall progress internally and externally
- Monitor and report overall department performance and be knowledgeable in both a centralized administration tool and multiple vendor platforms
- Collaborate and maintain internal relationships with sales, product, development teams.
- Have at least 3+ years management experience ideally in a digital advertising operations or similar role
- Be highly organized
- Demonstrate strong personnel management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Technically proficient
- Be able to effectively multi-task and self-motivate in a growing, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.