Propel seeks a talented Junior Web Designer to join its growing web development team. Reporting to the Director of Software Development, the Junior Web Designer will be focused on providing creative services to our wide range of cleints, while researching and improving their own front end development skills on larger internal projects. This is a great position for someone who has a lot of talent and is looking for an oportunity to grow their skillset and gain experience in profesional web design.
- Assist with the creation of client websites and mobile websites.
- Create distinctive client branding for social media applications.
- Create effective online marketing campaigns.
- Assist with UI/UX design for Propel Marketing's web applications.
Skills you'll need:
- Possess a solid design sense
- Familiarity with PhotoShop
- Experience coding HTML and CSS
- Experience with other Adobe CS products
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
Why Work At Propel?
At Propel, we believe it is critical to create an environment dedicated to personal growth and career mastery. We want people to love what they do and feel excited about their role and unique contributions to their team and the company. To help encourage personal growth we will provide opportunities to attend training seminars, networking events, and industry conferences.
Are You Our Perfect Candidate?
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and most importantly, include a portfolio of your recent work.