Propel Marketing is seeking a proven team leader with a background in Programmatic Display advertising to lead and help drive Propel Marketing’s display advertising strategy and best practices. Reporting to the Director of Programmatic Strategy and Operations, this role is responsible for the overall delivery of our customers display digital advertising campaigns across all markets Propel Marketing supports.
Under the Display Advertising Manager’s leadership, the team will maximize delivery, performance and profitability in collaboration with various teams across the company including sales, marketing and client services.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital advertising, vendor relationship management and team leadership. Candidate should be able to adapt to change and thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Manage a team of traffickers and optimization specialists to insure all internal SLA’s are met and adhered to. SLA’s center around order to launch turnaround time, order accuracy and delivery of key performance indicators
- Troubleshoot escalations regarding performance, delivery and pacing.
- Develop and document best practices for campaign success
- Aid the Director of Programmatic Strategy and Operations in growing the Display team to align with the company’s rapid growth and staffing plan
- Work collaboratively with vendors on troubleshooting potential issues and documenting best practices
- Proactively analyze and identify new opportunities to improve campaign delivery and cost savings
- Develop and execute a training program for new hires
- Represent the team and capabilities on client facing calls with strategic clients
- Aid the Director of Programmatic Strategy and Operations in all elements of his role
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of digital advertising experience, with a minimum of 2+ years in the programmatic/RTB space
- Management experience
- Extensive MS Excel Skills including Pivot Tables and Excel Functions
- MS Access knowledge
- DFP experience a must