Propel is looking for a driven Inside Sales representative to join our team. This position will generate sales by acquiring new SMB customers and cross-selling current customers for a suite of digital marketing products and services including reputation management, social media management and SEM. The Inside Sales rep will be part of a team, with each rep focused on a specific geographic territory, and will also work closely with the rest of the Propel team to deliver the best customer experience.
- Make outbound calls and proactive touches (eg. email) to acquire new B2B customers and cross-sell existing customers.
- Generate awareness of and interest in the company’s full suite of products and services with a consultative sales approach
- Identify customer needs, share the company’s value proposition
- Manage and maintain a detailed, accurate and growing pipeline
- Since this role will initially be mostly cold calling - demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles and handle frequent objections.
- Follow-up on designated leads or target campaigns.
- Conduct online product demonstrations, as needed.
- Ensure a superior customer experience by addressing questions or concerns and demonstrating empathy.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales quota and other sales performance objectives.
- Consistently meet or exceed productivity objectives, ex. number of outbound calls, talk time.
- Leverage internet tools, ex. Hoovers, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter to complete research on companies as appropriate.
- Update account touches, quotes, orders and customer contact information in the CRM system. Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of all updates.
- Maintain current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products. Communicate this information to management on a regular basis.
- Partner with field reps on select customer and prospect accounts. Help develop teaming strategy to drive sales and improve customer experience. Follow agreed upon touch plan and coverage approach.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred. High school diploma required
- At least 2-5 years of sales experience with proven success in heavy prospecting and lead generation. Experience should be in an outbound transactional call environment, ideally in B2B
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas
- Able to quickly develop customer relationships and gain trust
- Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate prices and close sales on the phone
- Internet, internet marketing and social media savvy
- Desire to work in a lively team environment, working together with colleagues to meet business goals
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal-driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Previous experience using CRM software desired
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
Why Work At Propel?
At Propel, we believe it’s critical to create an environment dedicated to personal growth and career mastery. We want people to love what they do and feel excited about their role and unique contributions within their teams. We love our team environment and we want you to love it too!
Are You Our Perfect Candidate?
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.