Digital Marketing Account Executive – Manchester, NH
Propel Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Quincy, MA and as part of our rapid expansion, we recently opened a state of the art sales center in Manchester, NH! Our core focus is helping our clients better manage their online presence and online marketing strategy with a suite of products that includes social media, web development, marketing campaigns, SEO, SEM, reputation management, and a variety of other solutions.
Our sales team is expanding and we are looking to hire Account Executives in our new Manchester, NH office. We are looking for sales professionals who are hunters, who can create and win new sales opportunities in the small and medium sized business marketplace (SMB). You’ll use your consultative selling skills to prospect for clients, conduct needs assessments, demo our best-in-class solutions via the web, negotiate and close contracts over the phone and grow your existing customers.
What You Have
- You are a digital marketing sales professional with 3+ years of digital marketing sales experience, preferably in the small and medium sized business marketplace
- Strong work ethic and ability to make 40-60 calls a day to reach new customers and manage existing partnerships
- Experience conducting product demonstrations via the web
- Experience using a CRM tool, like Salesforce.com, to track and manage your sales activity and pipeline
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to work for a company that recognizes and rewards performance
- A burning desire to succeed and aspirations to progress in your career
- Experience working in a team environment
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, PR or related field
What Propel Offers
- Competitive base and commission structure and commissions are uncapped!
- Propel product specific training as part of your on-boarding
- Realistic and attainable monthly goals
- Fun corporate outingsProfessional development and growth opportunities
- Sales summits and conferences
- Health and retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- A fun, competitive and fact paced work environment