The primary role of the Customer Support Specialist is to assist Propel Marketing’s customers on incoming campaign and product related inquiries while providing exceptional customer service and an overall positive and pleasant experience.
- Oversee and troubleshoot assigned customer’s post-fulfillment questions and inquiries.
- Assist with the answering of incoming phone calls from current Propel Marketing customers as well as sales representatives requesting campaign information.
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely, efficient manner via phone and email.
- Work directly with internal platforms and product teams on a daily basis to execute requested campaign and product changes.
- Proactively reach out to customers and sales on campaign performance as well as responsive website maintenance.
- Export and analyze key reporting metrics for campaign based products such as SEM and Facebook Advertising to be sent out for customer review.
Position Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consistently able to exhibit patience, positive language and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and digital marketing background
Education & Experience:
- Four year college degree required
- Customer Service and client facing experience a plus
- Digital Marketing experience required
- Salesforce and Zendesk experience a desired plus