Propel Marketing is looking for an office manager to perform administrative duties in support of a small group of senior managers. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, team oriented growing startup organization. The ideal candidate will be able to work with multiple internal and external professionals. Excellent organization, written, communication and computer skills are a must for this position, as is a good sense of humor.
- Perform administrative duties: maintain calendars, schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings and travel arrangements
- Prepare reports, presentations, and/or other written materials. Evaluate and edit written material for grammatical accuracy, formatting, and arrangement
- Independently investigate problems and follows up with internal team members or departments to ensure task or project completion
- Work with multiple external partners and 3rd party vendors.
- Maintain organization system and recommend processes or methods to better organize information.
- Manage vendor invoice processes and ensure payments are coded to the appropriated account, report on variances and research discrepancies.
- Independently respond to questions and situations that arise using discretion and judgment based on knowledge of Propel Marketing services and activities.
- At least 5 years of relevant administrative experience, preferably within a large organization.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (including good writing and proofreading skills), diplomacy, and organizational skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). SalesForce experience a plus.
- Ability to gather and consolidate data from various sources while maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent design and presentation preparation skills.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with top executives in a professional environment