About the Author
Posts By Elizabeth Vincent
- What you need to know about your brand's voice Elizabeth Vincent | July 13th, 2012 Tone of voice. It’s not just something your mom scolds you for using improperly. Your business has a tone of voice, and, just like when talking to your mother, you need to be aware of how you’re using it and whether it’s conveying your message appropriately.
- It’s National Small Business Week! Elizabeth Vincent | May 21st, 2012 As we noted earlier this month, May is National Small Business Month. In addition, the Small Business Administration has designated this week, May 20–26, National Small Business Week.
- Did you know that May is National Small Business Month? Elizabeth Vincent | May 1st, 2012 Since 1963, the United States has recognized small businesses and their impact on American culture and economy. The designated month aims to honor the close to 30 million small businesses and the amazing people who run them.
- Facebook Timeline for business pages: What you need to know Elizabeth Vincent | March 26th, 2012 In the weeks since Facebook's Timeline was introduced for businesses, much has been written and said about the format: pros, cons, support, and criticism. Here’s what’s new and what you need to know to take full advantage of the new format and be ready to make the switch by the Friday deadline! Facebook timeline for individuals was introduced late last year, and was soon followed by the launch of timeline for business pages. So what’s...
- Understanding how websites help your business: A 4-part series Elizabeth Vincent | March 12th, 2012 What are the do's and don’ts of business websites? What needs to be on them? Who should you listen to? Lots of websites and business bloggers write about small businesses and their websites. They come up with lists of all sorts of facts about what you should or should not do, include or do not include, and more. Over the past week, we’ve compiled some of the information that we think is most helpful for you
- Website tips and tricks for your business Elizabeth Vincent | March 9th, 2012 We've covered how important it is to have a website, how to get started, and the must-haves for your site. What now?
- 7 must-haves for your business website Elizabeth Vincent | March 8th, 2012 Here’s a quick look at a few things your business website absolutely cannot do without.
- Websites for your local business: How do you get started? Elizabeth Vincent | March 7th, 2012 Having a website for your business is crucial in this day and age. But how do you do it? We know it can be daunting to try to figure out what to do, but we’re here to help!
- Reputation Management: What is it, and why you should care Elizabeth Vincent | February 22nd, 2012 How many customers are you losing out on due to a bad review? The dangers of not knowing what’s being said about your business are immeasurable. A bad review that goes unanswered can seriously tarnish your business’ reputation!