3 Reasons why your business should use Google Analytics
Are you using analytics to get the most out of your website? Google Analytics is tracking software that can provide detailed information about how people found your site, what they did on it, and display data that can help you improve the user experience. When used properly, Google Analytics can increase ROI no matter how you generate revenue.
Analytics software can provide important insights into:
1. Visitor Information
- Where are your visitors coming from?
- Where did they land on your website?
- Where did they go once on your site?
- Which page did they leave from?
- How long did they spend on your site?
2. Tracking Marketing Efforts
- Which campaigns are driving traffic? Which are not?
- Which campaigns are converting? Which are not?
3. Quality Control
- Which pages have the least interaction?
- Are visitors trying to reach nonexistent pages?
- Know what is working and optimize what is not.
Use Google Analytics to stay ahead of the competition by understanding exactly how visitors are navigating to and around your site, where your marketing dollars are being spent correctly (or where they could be put to better use!), and the effectiveness of your website’s content.
Check out this great video from Google to learn more about their analytics application:
comments powered by Disqus