Did you know consumers use business listings as their primary source for deciding which business to buy from? No matter the answer, it’s important to learn as much as you can about how your business is represented online.
Just how important are business listings? Here are just a few statistics to pique your interest:
- 40% of business listings have missing or erroneous information online
- 50% of local searches occur on directories and apps
- 61% of smartphone users have called a business after conducting a local search from their device
- 88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or visit that business within 24 hours
- 97% of consumers search for local business online
Numbers are nice, but what does this really mean for your business? Put simply, if consumers don’t have the correct information about your company, they won’t be able to reach you. This may seem obvious, but with so many businesses having incorrect information on the web, owners are missing countless opportunities to bring in new customers.
How do you fix incorrect business information online?
How can these erroneous online listings be fixed?...Read more...